For over 20 years, Eastern Washington University, Gonzaga University, Washington State University Health Sciences Spokane and Whitworth University have partnered to provide employers with an opportunity to meet with over 700 students from more than 120 bachelors, masters and doctoral programs in one location. This one-of-a-kind opportunity provides access to a network of over 20,000 current students and alumni.
By attending the FUSE Career Fair, you will gain access to well-rounded talent with competitive internship and real world experience at one event!
Standard registration is $425 and includes the following:
- One 6' table
- Two chairs
- Lunch for three representatives
- Advertisement of job and internship opportunities to students
Preferred Partner Registration
Preferred Partner registration is $1,000 and includes the standard registration features and the following:
- A prime location at the fair
- Pre-event marketing exposure on all four campuses
- Your company logo and/or company name will be featured on the career fair website, and on various signage at the venue the day of the fair
- Additional company advertisement in the event program
NOTE: If paying by credit card, payment must be made after registration has been approved. All payments made by check must be received by February 10, 2017 to be included in all print materials unless other arrangements have been made in advance and approved by the FUSE Career Fair committee.
FUSE Career Fair will issue a refund prior to January 15, 2017. No refunds will be made after that time. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Kim Connors at email@example.com.
Shipping services are provided by LCD Exposition Services. The Spokane Convention Center will NOT accept advanced shipments. Shipments received by LCD after February 27, 2017 will be subject to a 25% additional handling fee. To download the “Exhibitor Kit” which includes complete shipping and drayage information and the Freight Service Order Form follow these instructions:
- Go to www.lcdexpo.com
- Click on “For Exhibitors”
- Click on “Exhibitor Kit”
- Enter “Exhibitor Kit ID” 3350 in the box, click on “Go”
- Select the link “Download Fuse Career Fair Exhibitor Kit”
Completed form can be faxed to (509) 325-9670.
New to the area? For a full list of information about dining, accommodations, and attractions, go to visitspokane.com.